- Distinct physiological and metabolic reprogramming by highbush blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum)...
- NO accumulation alleviates H2O2-dependent oxidative damage induced by Ca(NO3)2 stress in the leaves...
- Abscisic acid and transpiration rate are involved in the response to boron toxicity in Arabidopsis...
- MtMAPKK4 is an essential gene for growth and reproduction of Medicago truncatula
- The purple acid phosphatase GmPAP21 enhances internal phosphorus utilization and possibly plays a...
- The Arabidopsis UGT87A2, a stress-inducible family 1 glycosyltransferase, is involved in the plant...
- Announcement – SPPS General Assembly, 17 August 2017
- Plant Biology Scandinavia 2017 – 27th SPPS Congress
- Report from the 3rd SPPS ECPI network meeting
- 3rd Adam Kondorosi Symposium, 24–25 April 2017
- The 5th Plant Genomics and Gene Editing Congress, Amsterdam, 16–17 March 2017
- XV Spanish–Portuguese Congress of Plant Physiology, Barcelona, 26–29 June 2017
- European Molecular Maize Symposium, Ghent, 3–5 May 2017
- VISCEA meeting II: Plant Molecular Physiology
- VISCEA meeting I: Plant Nutrition, Growth & Environment Interactions
- Symposium: Plant cell biology
- Symposium: Photosynthetic response to a changing environment
- The new Biotron in Alnarp inaugurated