Diffusional conductance to CO2 is the key limitation to photosynthesis in salt-stressed leaves of rice (Oryza sativa)
Sugar metabolism and developmental stages of rubber tree (Hevea brasiliensis L.) seeds
Decreasing fructose 1,6-bisphosphate aldolase activity reduces plant growth and tolerance to chilling stress in tomato seedlings
Meeting Report: Separate Product from Process: Framing the debate that surrounds the potential uptake of new breeding technologies
High salinity impacts germination of the halophyte Cakile maritima but primes seeds for rapid germination upon stress release
70 years of SPPS – outlook by Early-Career Principal Investigators
- Registration is now open for PBE2018, Plant Biology Europe conference in Copenhagen
- The Emperor’s new clothes- Article by SPPS member Hannes Kollist (Estonia)
- New Plant Biology Master Program at SLU: Plant Biology for Sustainable Production
- SPPS 70th anniversary! “Promote Plant Science Grant” winners chosen!
- CPSC PhD summer course 2017: SYNBIOSYS
- Register for SEB Gothenburg 2017!
- Meeting: New breeding technologies in the plant sciences
- Registration open for the 18th International Plant Nutrition Colloquium
- SPPS Award winners announced
- SPPS President receives the Åforsk’s “Kunskapspriset”
- Register for the Nordic Plant Biology days 2017 – 27th SPPS Congress!
- Staff changes in the SPPS/Physiologia Plantarum offices