09.06.2016 The SPPS sponsored 13th Nordic Photosynthesis Congress is open for registration. The abstract submission deadline has been prolonged until 22nd August.
The SPPS Early Career PI Meeting, Tromsø, Norway, November 2016.
- Welcome to the new SPPS newsletter
- Report from the 9th SPPS PhD Student Conference
- Rikard Fristedt receives the FESPB Award
- New people in Uppsala
- Remember the mistletoe!
- Post-doc in Plant Biology, Uppsala
- VINNOVA grants the UPSC Berzelii Centre for Forest Biotechnology a continuation as a new Competence Centre
- Chloride channel acts as an early component in the rapid adjustment of photosynthesis
- Abstract submission now open for 13th Nordic Photosynthesis Congress
- SWEDBO 2016 Conference