A 5-day intensive PhD course (3 credits) for PhD-students & post-docs
13th–17th November 2017, Alnarp, Sweden
- Communicating your research to industry and stakeholders
- Marketing yourself and your research
- How Research & Development (R & D) works in industry & how to form collaborations
- Technology transfer, safeguarding your intellectual property (IP) and patents
- Practical experience in solving industry problems (case studies)
- The course will also include a one day industry-researcher meeting in connection with the annual “Södra Sveriges Växtodlings- och Växtskydds-konferens” which will be held in Växjö early December 2017.
Students will work closely with industry experts gaining practical experience of R & D and problem solving in industry.
Costs: There is no course fee and a limited number of stipends is available for attendees from SLU to cover accommodation and travel costs – please contact the course organisers if you are interested.
Application: Apply by 31st of March, 2017. Only 20 places are available on a first come, first served basis.
More information: www.slu.se/platformplantprotection/phd-course-2017
Flyer in PDF-format can be found here.