From light capture to metabolic needs, oxygenic photosynthesis is an ever-expanding field of study in plants, algae and cyanobacteria
Issue Information - TOC
Trans-methylation reactions in plants: focus on the activated methyl cycle
Switching off photoprotection of photosystem I – a novel tool for gradual PSI photoinhibition
Is nitrogen accumulation in grain legumes responsive to growth or ontogeny?
Relative association of Rubisco with manganese and magnesium as a regulatory mechanism in plants
- CPSC PhD summer course 2017: SYNBIOSYS
- Register for SEB Gothenburg 2017!
- Meeting: New breeding technologies in the plant sciences
- Registration open for the 18th International Plant Nutrition Colloquium
- SPPS Award winners announced
- SPPS President receives the Åforsk’s “Kunskapspriset”
- Register for the Nordic Plant Biology days 2017 – 27th SPPS Congress!
- Staff changes in the SPPS/Physiologia Plantarum offices
- SPPS supports the Fascination of Plants Day! May 18th 2017
- PhD student position – Ion channels and transporters with role in photosynthetic regulation
- Plant Genome Evolution 2017 – 1–3 October 2017
- 1st International Plant Spectroscopy Conference – 29–30 August 2017