Lack of mitochondrial thioredoxin o1 is compensated by antioxidant components under salinity in Arabidopsis thaliana plants
OsPIN2, which encodes a member of the auxin efflux carrier proteins, is involved in root elongation growth and lateral root formation patterns via the regulation of auxin distribution in rice
Plant cell wall sugars: sweeteners for a bio-based economy
Phosphorus- and nitrogen-acquisition strategies in two Bossiaea species (Fabaceae) along retrogressive soil chronosequences in south-western Australia
Cellulose synthesis during cell plate assembly
- New SPPS Website!
- Registration is now open for PBE2018, Plant Biology Europe conference in Copenhagen
- The Emperor’s new clothes- Article by SPPS member Hannes Kollist (Estonia)
- New Plant Biology Master Program at SLU: Plant Biology for Sustainable Production
- SPPS 70th anniversary! “Promote Plant Science Grant” winners chosen!
- CPSC PhD summer course 2017: SYNBIOSYS
- Register for SEB Gothenburg 2017!
- Meeting: New breeding technologies in the plant sciences
- Registration open for the 18th International Plant Nutrition Colloquium
- SPPS Award winners announced
- SPPS President receives the Åforsk’s “Kunskapspriset”
- Register for the Nordic Plant Biology days 2017 – 27th SPPS Congress!