SPPS offers travel grants for the following purposes:
- SPPS members can apply for SPPS travel grant to visit and to do research in another Nordic laboratory (from Scandinavia to Scandinavia).
- SPPS student members and members who are post doctoral researchers (up to three years from the PhD defence) can apply for SPPS Student travel grant, when availability of grants for a meeting has been announced, to attend:
- SPPS Congress
- SPPS Ph.D student Conference
- FESPB congress
- Other international congress organised in Scandinavia
- An international meeting organised outside Scandinavia only if the meeting is significantly supported by SPPS.
Prior to applying for a SPPS travel grant please observe the following requirements:
- A member is eligible for a travel grant only if she/he is a member.
- Travel grant applications should include travel plan with estimated costs, purpose of the travel, the contact information of the referee (only for student members) and CV.
- Active participation in the meeting (oral or poster presentation) is required for the travel grant.
For more information on the SPPS grants, please contact the Secretary General or SPPS office.