A Troedsson symposium on “Intracellular Trafficking and Cell Wall Formation in Plants” will take place at Umeå Plant Science Centre, Sweden 4-5 February 2005. The symposium is organized by the SSF (Stiftelsen för Strategisk Forskning, i.e. Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research) funded Centre of Excellence in Plant Developmental Biology.
The registration fee is covered by SSF but attendants must arrange for transportation and accommodation at hotel or youth hostel in the city at their own expenses. The deadline for registration is 30 November 2004 so everybody interested should hurry up, as the number of participants is limited to 100.
The invited speakers are:
- Sebastian Bednarek, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Paul Dupree, Cambridge, UK
- Elzbieta Glaser, Stockholm, Sweden
- Gerd Jürgens, Tübingen, Germany
- Paul Knox, Leeds, UK
- Sybille Kubis, Leicester, UK
- Ian Moore, Oxford, UK
- Wolf-Dieter Reiter, Connecticut, USA
- Henrik Scheller, Copenhagen, Denmark