SPPS is happy to invite you to the 26th SPPS Congress that will take place next summer in Stockholm. The congress welcomes all plant biologists, researchers and students from Scandinavia and the rest of the world and we are convinced that it will an excellent forum for useful exchange of ideas and scientific data. The venue is the beautiful Aula Magna – designed be famous Swedish-British architect Ralph Erskine – which can accomodate 1194 attendees and is the biggest auditorium at University of Stockholm.
The local organising committee has been established and are now working hard to put together the programme. The members of the local organising committee are:
- Chair, Professor Lisbeth Jonsson – Stockholm University
- Professor Lars Hennig – SLU and Linnean Center for Plant Biology, Uppsala
- Dr. Anna Ohlsson – KTH (Royal Institute of Technology), Stockholm
- Professor Katharina Pawlowski – Stockholm University
- Docent Jens Sundström – SLU and Linnean Center for Plant Biology, Uppsala